Recipe adapted from Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies
Do you love the unique flavor of matcha green tea? And… Do you love chocolate chip cookies? These two combined make a super yummy cookie 🙂
Ingredients (18 medium sized cookies)
1 cup + 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
a pinch of salt
2 teaspoons matcha green tea powder
1/2 cup softened butter
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup – 1 cup chocolate chips
- Add the baking soda, green tea powder and salt to the flour. Whisk to combine.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the butter until creamy.
- Add the sugar and cream together until pale.
- Crack in the egg and whisk to combine.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients and fold with a spatula until a soft dough forms.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop out tablespoons of dough onto a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 8-9 minutes.
- Cool cookies 🙂
Youtube Audio Library
Get Outside! (Jason Farnham)
Wedding Invitation (Jason Farnham)
Video Rating: / 5
12 thoughts on “How to Make Green Tea Chocolate Chip Cookies ~Snowy Winter Cafe~”
the chocalate chip is it 1cup or 1/2cup or do I use both
must try recipe!!!
why did it take 20 min to cook mine? they were very soft. tastes good and turned out good! just took a while to cook :/
Thank you for this recipe!! i was searching for this greentea cookies, and i found you! Thank you! gonna make this today! ??
thankyou! they turned out delicious and perfect! 🙂
Can I combine cookies mix and matcha powder and then add butter and egg later ?
why does my cookie appear flat???
so if i use self rising flour does that mean i can leave out the baking soda and salt??
I tried the green tea cookies just now, but don't know why it turned to black colour but it was not overcooked.
look so delicius
I just made this today. they turned out great! soft and chewy, not too sweet. Love love love your recipes. Could you please share some crunchy type cookies recipe with us?
Yay! I've been looking for recipes to incorporate and make with the new matcha I just bought!