WISSOTZKY Magic Tea Box, 80-Count
- A rich collection of 8 different green tea, black tea and fruit, and herbal infusions is available
- 10 Each Wissotzsky Blood Orange & Mandarin Tea, Wissotzsky English Breakfast Tea, Wissotzsky Classic Tea, Wissotzsky Earl Grey Tea, Wissotzsky Mediterranean Spearmint NANA Tea, Wissotzsky Chamomile Tea, Wissotzsky Cherry Tea, Wissotzsky Wildberry Nectar Tea
- 80 bags, no metal staples
- Our tea containers grant you and your visitors a vivid variety of teas. Each tea is made from an uncommon blend transferred down through the generations. It holds 8 delicious tastes distinctively packaged with attractive tea packets then stored in a lovely wooden-hinged chest
- OUP Kosher for Passover and all year round. Made in Israel
Globally popular since 1849, Wissotzky tea supplies a mouth-watering selection of 80 varied teas including the following:
Wissotzsky Blood Orange & Mandarine Tea
A citrus orchard teaming with vitamin C. An invigorating of tart Blood oranges and candied Mandarines provides this infusion its flavor uniqueness.
Wissotzsky English Breakfast Tea
English Breakfast is a mixture of the exquisite tea leaves originating from the hilly regions of Ceylon, India, and Kenya. A traditional blend that is a copy cut of the renowned English classic which delivers a refreshing enjoyable beverage.
Wissotzsky Classic Tea
This particular home compound of superior class black teas from Africa, Ceylon, and India have been products and distributed for approximately 160 years. A strong, full bodied tea blend with an intense zest and fragrance.
Wissotzsky Earl Grey Tea
The orange pekoe blend uniqueness and pekoe black cut teas with its outstanding, intense natural oil of bergamot has been developed to suit particular ingredients of the 2nd Earl of the House of Grey. Mediterranean Spearmint
Wissotzsky Mediterranean Spearmint NANA Tea
A renowned Mediterranean masterpiece with a great exhilarating breeze. The exceptional blend of picked tea leaves and crisp spearmint grants this aromatic mixture its distinct scintillating taste.
Wissotzsky Chamomile Tea
With newly, dry, aromatic evergreen chamomile flowers, this fragrant herbal tea is popular, for its calming outcomes. It relieves and relaxes with each sip rendering a completely peaceful atmosphere. Caffeine Free.
Wissotzsky Cherry Tea
This mixture of the delicate tea leaves with Hibiscus, cherries, and other exquisite elements grants you a unique dark red beverage that blends tea with the natural flavoring and fragrance of cherries.
Wissotzsky Wildberry Nectar Tea
An excellent compound of wild forest blackberries, raspberries, black currant, and berries formulates an infusion with an intense flavoring and redolent aroma. It’s Caffeine Free.
List Price: $ 39.99
3 thoughts on “WISSOTZKY Magic Tea Box, 80-Count”
Not good value for what really is a strictly average tea.,
Was this review helpful to you?
Delicate Aromas and Fine Sentiments in a Chest Of Green Tea – Highly Recommended A++,
I recently purchased a Wissotzky Green Tea Chest and have been mightily impressed with this tasteful collection of Green Tea’s that is sure to please the tea-lover in your family. This review will focus on Style/Packaging, Tea Selection and Flavor, Ordering/Fulfillment Process, and Value.
– STYLE / PACKAGING (5/5): The Wissotzky Green Tea Chest arrives wrapped in thin-clear film and is suitably protected with bubblewrap / foam pellets within its larger shipping box. The ‘chest’ itself is approximately 13″ x 10″ x 3″, made of a light-weight wood and is tinted a leaf-green color. The top/cover panel of the tea chest is tastefully printed with ‘Green Tea’ lettering in large black decorative script, with a smaller red colored Wissotzky logo as well, while the bottom panel has a descriptive sticker detailing the ingredients, contents and nutritional information. The chest is held closed by a silver metal ‘flip-down’ clasp which appears to be of good quality, maintaining secure closure of the contents. While initially concerned that the green color of the box might be a bit garish (ala a loud lime green), I was pleasantly surprised to find a more subdued shade that would not look out of place on a dark / mohoganied kitchen counter or drawer. The green tint is also sufficiently light enough to ensure the wood grain on the chest is visible.
– TEA SELECTION / FLAVOR (5/5): The Green Tea Chest contains an 80-count of teabags wrapped in individual paper wrappers, color coded and with a short description on each item. There are a total of 6 different flavors to include – 20 Green Teas with Verbana & Lemongrass (Lemon Flavor), 20 Green Teas with Spearmint Leaves / Oil (Spearmint Flavor), 10 Green Teas with Jasmine (Jasmine Flower Flavor), 10 Green Teas with Citrus (Orange Peels, Lemon and Citrous Flavor), 10 Green Teas with Ginger and Lemongrass (Ginger Root, Lemongrass, Lemon Peels Flavor), and 10 Green Teas with Wildberries and Passionfruit (Hibiscus Flower, Rosehip, Salka, Blueberries, Black Currant, Rasberry, Strawberry, Woodberry and Passionfruit flavor). Most everyone will have a favorite flavor they wish they had more of, so I do not dock any points for wishing for an extra 10 of the ‘Wildberries and Passionfruit’ flavor, instead of the 20 included ‘Spearmint’ flavor, but this is just a personal perference. Depending on the flavor you choose to indulge in, once steeped in boiling water, the tea bags immediately turn your cup either a light lemon-green color (for the Citrous, Lemongrass flavors) or a light mossy green-brown tint (for the Wildberry, Ginger/Lemongrass and Spearmint flavors). Regular Green Tea drinkers might notice that the color achieved is not the brilliant green as some other green tea brands, and it is unclear to me (without additional research) whether this is due to the type of tea leaves used, or due to the addition of the various flower/fruit ingredients as part of each flavor profile. Nevertheless, what does stand out immediately is the delightfully delicate aroma that fills the immediate space – it is evident just by scent alone which of these aromatic flavors you have chosen for the day, and you will delight in selecting your daily brew. Purists will enjoy these teas as is, and no sweeteners are necessary.
– ORDERING / FULFILLMENT (4/5): Overall, I was impressed with the efficacy and professionalism of the ordering process and the Wissotzky Tea Company in particular, but this does come with a caveat. Having ordered the item (from Amazon) in time for the holidays, you will imagine my horror upon opening the package (which arrived as expected within 5 business days) to find an entirely different Wissotzky tea chest from the one ordered. I am not going to try to assign blame to either Amazon or Wissotzky for the fulfillment screw-up, but upon placing a call to Wissotzky Tea headquarters in Tel Aviv, Israel, the reaction was courteous, professional and importantly, immediate. I received a call from Wissotzky’s US location within the hour to confirm that the correct item was being shipped to me, expedited. Mistakes will happen, and while I had to wait an extra 2 days to receive the correct item, the immediacy of the response ensured I received the product in time for the holidays and that was well appreciated.
– VALUE (4/5): This was one area where I felt Wissotzky Tea could improve so as to become an automatic choice. At $40 for an 80 teabag-count case, the unit cost works out to $0.50/teabag. I compared this to a number of other green tea brands including Kirkland Signature (Costco Brand) Ito En Matcha Green Tea ($0.21/teabag), and The Stash Company’s Premium Green Tea ($0.13/teabag) on the lower end of the price scale to the Bentley Assorted Tea Chest ($0.39/teabag), Bigelow Tea Chest ($0.80/teabag), and Tea Forte Tea Chest ($1.10/teabag) on the higher end, and the Wissotzky line runs right around the mid-range of the available options…
Was this review helpful to you?
Box is not up to Wissotzky Tea’s standards,
Was this review helpful to you?