- A rich collection of 8 different green tea, black tea and fruit, and herbal infusions is available
- 10 Each Wissotzsky Blood Orange & Mandarin Tea, Wissotzsky English Breakfast Tea, Wissotzsky Classic Tea, Wissotzsky Earl Grey Tea, Wissotzsky Mediterranean Spearmint NANA Tea, Wissotzsky Chamomile Tea, Wissotzsky Cherry Tea, Wissotzsky Wildberry Nectar Tea
- 80 bags, no metal staples
- Our tea containers grant you and your visitors a vivid variety of teas. Each tea is made from an uncommon blend transferred down through the generations. It holds 8 delicious tastes distinctively packaged with attractive tea packets then stored in a lovely wooden-hinged chest
- OUP Kosher for Passover and all year round. Made in Israel
Globally popular since 1849, Wissotzky tea supplies a mouth-watering selection of 80 varied teas including the following:
Wissotzsky Blood Orange & Mandarine Tea
A citrus orchard teaming with vitamin C. An invigorating of tart Blood oranges and candied Mandarines provides this infusion its flavor uniqueness.
Wissotzsky English Breakfast Tea
English Breakfast is a mixture of the exquisite tea leaves originating from the hilly regions of Ceylon, India, and Kenya. A traditional blend that is a copy cut of the renowned English classic which delivers a refreshing enjoyable beverage.
Wissotzsky Classic Tea
This particular home compound of superior class black teas from Africa, Ceylon, and India have been products and distributed for approximately 160 years. A strong, full bodied tea blend with an intense zest and fragrance.
Wissotzsky Earl Grey Tea
The orange pekoe blend uniqueness and pekoe black cut teas with its outstanding, intense natural oil of bergamot has been developed to suit particular ingredients of the 2nd Earl of the House of Grey. Mediterranean Spearmint
Wissotzsky Mediterranean Spearmint NANA Tea
A renowned Mediterranean masterpiece with a great exhilarating breeze. The exceptional blend of picked tea leaves and crisp spearmint grants this aromatic mixture its distinct scintillating taste.
Wissotzsky Chamomile Tea
With newly, dry, aromatic evergreen chamomile flowers, this fragrant herbal tea is popular, for its calming outcomes. It relieves and relaxes with each sip rendering a completely peaceful atmosphere. Caffeine Free.
Wissotzsky Cherry Tea
This mixture of the delicate tea leaves with Hibiscus, cherries, and other exquisite elements grants you a unique dark red beverage that blends tea with the natural flavoring and fragrance of cherries.
Wissotzsky Wildberry Nectar Tea
An excellent compound of wild forest blackberries, raspberries, black currant, and berries formulates an infusion with an intense flavoring and redolent aroma. It’s Caffeine Free.
List Price: $ 39.99
Price: $ 32.99