Another healthy way for green tea lovers to satisfy a sweet tooth! ?
Printable Recipe: http://CookinAmigo.com/matcha-green-tea-chia-pudding
* 1/4 cup Chia Seeds
* 1 tsp. Matcha (Japanese Green Tea Powder)
* 1 cup Coconut Milk
* 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
* 2 tbsp. Organic Maple Syrup
1. Whisk all ingredients together into a small bowl.
2. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours (overnight preferred) to allow chia seeds to absorb moisture and thicken.
3. Garnish with fresh fruit if desired.
2 thoughts on “Matcha Green Tea Chia Pudding”
What a way to lose weight! I've been a fan of tea so when I had to choose what kind of supplement I would use I chose this one. I've done prior research and this weight loss green store tea for me, is the only one that could give me better results. I have never felt so happy being right this time. I am a witness of how I was able to lose a pound per week without killing myself over strenuous diet and workout. I did not overdo things and did everything nice and slow because I can only push my body too far yet this kept on giving me satisfying results!
that a creative pudding right there