Hey guys! These Rilakkuma Matcha Cakes are super cute, and taste just as good as they look! Enjoy, and make sure you share pictures of your treats on Facebook and Instagram with the hashtag #kawaiisweetworld!
Honeysuckle Catering’s Matcha Donuts: http://youtu.be/9-m6jAoZtP0
♥ Facebook: http://on.fb.me/14LNQ1d
♥ Instagram: http://instagram.com/kawaiisweeteats/
♥ Channel: http://bit.ly/18keK04
Rilakkuma Chocolate Mold: http://bit.ly/1zygks3
Matcha Cake Recipe
3 egg whites
3 egg yolks
100g cake flour, sifted
10g matcha powder
30g (2 T) butter
- Spray 9” x 13” jelly roll pan with cooking spray, and line bottom with parchment. Preheat oven to 350F.
- Whip egg whites until foamy, then add in sugar and continue mixing until stiff, glossy peaks form. Beat in egg yolks.
- Fold in cake flour and matcha powder.
- Melt together milk and butter and let cool slightly. Fold into cake batter in 3 additions. Pour batter into pan and bake for 10 min.
Whipped Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
1 cup cold heavy whipping cream
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 ½ cups powdered sugar
½ tsp vanilla extract
1. Whip heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
2. Cream together cream cheese and powdered sugar until light and fluffy. Mix in vanilla extract.
3. Fold heavy whipping cream into cream cheese mixture.
Music courtesy of Audio Network “Clap Happy”