Recipe adapted from Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies
Do you love the unique flavor of matcha green tea? And… Do you love chocolate chip cookies? These two combined make a super yummy cookie 🙂
[fotopress-video src=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWw3ulX4tOc” skin=”skin8″]
Ingredients (18 medium sized cookies)
1 cup + 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
a pinch of salt
2 teaspoons matcha green tea powder
1/2 cup softened butter
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup – 1 cup chocolate chips
- Add the baking soda, green tea powder and salt to the flour. Whisk to combine.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the butter until creamy.
- Add the sugar and cream together until pale.
- Crack in the egg and whisk to combine.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients and fold with a spatula until a soft dough forms.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop out tablespoons of dough onto a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 8-9 minutes.
- Cool cookies 🙂
Youtube Audio Library
Get Outside! (Jason Farnham)
Wedding Invitation (Jason Farnham)
Video Rating: / 5